Monday, December 22

Obsessive Much? Fucking Vince



I fucking love Vince the infomercial guy. He trumps Billy Mays (the soft yeller) by a million. I first began my love affair when I saw the commercial for Sham Wow, which I am now convinced I must own. Every time I see this commercial on TV I will rewind my TiVo, call my roommate into the room and we will watch it at least once together, and then quote it to each other for the next hour. It sells itself!

Well, I thought this was Vince's only job, but I was mistaken my friends. He is now advertising the Slap Chop, which I also realize that I desperately need, even though all the food looks like crap when it comes out. Unfortunately this commercial doesn't have user testimonials, but I trust that Vince won't lead me wrong. "You're gonna love my nuts." Oh Vince, don't tease. And yeah, the Britney Spears microphone is back. Enjoy.



Update: One of the girls I live with got a Sham Wow for Christmas. Oh my God we won't even BUY paper towels anymore!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments:

Post a Comment