Monday, January 19

WTF Happened To... iPODS!??!?!?!

So this might make some of my readers uncomfortable, but holy balls, what a discovery it is.





An Ohmibod is a vibrator you plug into your iPod and it works it’s magic to the speed of the BPMs of the track you are listening to. I know. I had that reaction as well. A music powered vibrator. So you can plug in and…umm… plug in. They are kind of expensive and there are different styles and shapes. There’s even a model that can plug into your Motorola RAZR so you can get off on the move.

WHAT!?!?

I’m not sure how I feel about that, especially the logistics. Don’t even pretend that you have methods to reason with this madness. NO ONE can pull off acting normal with a fucking vibrator between your legs. NO ONE. But with taglines like “feel the music” and “a whole new way to plug and play” how can you say no?

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments:

Post a Comment