Tuesday, March 31

CLEMENTINE FORD IS A BIG GAY HOMO PART II.

So The Advocate did a special online feature (Thanks to Ms. Snarker's tweet for the heads up) on our favorite flip-flopper Clementine Ford, where she set the record straight, yet again.

But not really, because in the article she affirms that she is in fact a big gay homo.

Get excited PART II!!!

Here’s the quote from the article where Ford explains herself:
The Advocate: Let’s clear the air on the interview that ran recently with Diva magazine, in which the cover said, “Clementine Ford Comes Out.” In the piece, it sort of intimated you came out and that you had an affair with your costar of The L Word, Kate Moennig. Then you did an interview with TV Guide magazine where you attempted to clarify. It sort of has given you some pushback from fans. Can you tell us what happened?

FORD
:It’s funny. I
was having kind of rough day. My best friend sent me a text saying, “You have to see this.” So, I went online to see this link and I read the comments and I go, “They hate me!” When I did the TV Guide interview I was angry because there is the whole perception now that I came out and I went back in. And what upset me was I felt that because I did not "come out" in that interview, I felt it was unfair to fans that bought the magazine expecting to get a tearful story that says, “I’m gay.” I thought it was misleading, and now because I was upset by that cover, I am apparently back in the closet and people hate me.

TA
: But, can you understand how some people may have been confused when in a magazine piece you are quoted like that?


FORD
:There are people who get it, and get what my original meaning was. Just as I was talking about storylines being a nonissue on The L Word; it should just be these people are gay and it’s part of life. I think with that article, and what came across as ambiguity, was actually my attempt at making it a nonissue. Look, I am gay, and I just wanted there not to be this big emphasis on it.


The rest of the article is just about her role as Mackenzie “Mac” Browning on The Young & The Restless. Please. I don’t care about that. I just want to know who she’s banging.

The article leaves us with an interesting little tidbit:

TA:What about the reported “fling”?

FORD
: I would never!


TA
: Any of your L Word costars weigh in on your new soap role?


FORD
: I talk to Kate Moennig all the time, and she was the first person I told. She told me congratulations.


So, what you’re telling me that’s there’s a chance those two are actually together, right? I mean I’m obviously not projecting anything here.

So welcome officially Clem, to the Ladies-Who-Love-Ladies Club. It’s a great place to be.


Sidenote: Props to PicNik on having a rainbow heart under the Romance category of their sticker tab. Props to you.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments:

Post a Comment