Wednesday, March 25

Max!


I haven't been this excited about a movie in a long time. Like, since Monsters Inc. Where The Wild Things Are is fucking being made into a film! Hayle yeah! That was one of my (and everyone else, I know) favorite books as a kid and some genius (Spike Jonze) is making this shit into a movie! For those of you who don't know, this is the classic tale of a kid who gets pissed at his mom because he wants to roam free in his tiger costume and she won't let him. Annoyed at her cuntery, he goes on a magnificent adventure to the land of the Wild Things. I don't know how they're going to pull 2 hours out of this bitch, but I'm willing to give it a shot. And yeah, ok, they made a movie version of this in the 70's, but... come on. It was the 70's. Even if they just filmed Jack Nicholson reading this book to a bunch of toddlers, it would be better than that. Actually, that could be fascinating to watch. I don't imagine he was ever a child. I digress. Anyway, trailer below. As my idol Michael K would say, it'll "warm the cock of your heart. I know it's cockels, but I like cock better. Always have."

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment:

  1. Ah!!!!!!! I cannot wait! I had a little shortness of breath and got a little teary. This is gonna be fucking great.

    ReplyDelete