Saturday, February 14

Trip Down Memory Lane...



Ok so as was mentioned a couple posts ago, I saw He's Just Not That Into You last weekend. However, I forgot to mention the most fucking exciting part of that trip: the commercial for HARRY POTTER AND THE HALF BLOOD PRINCE!!!1!!!ONE! So obviously, because I have nothing else to do with my time (who studies?) I started looking up interviews of the cast. That was when I stumbled upon this nugget of cuteness, circa 6 years ago. It's Emma Watson and Rupert Grint talking about their first movie, HP and the Sorcerer's Stone. I know they're all growed up now, but back then they were just eager young children ready to take time off from school to do some "wicked" films. For those of you who think of the two of them as sex symbols now, watch this and try not to be too much of creeps about the whole thing. But enjoy their lovely accents and vocab!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments:

Post a Comment