Friday, February 6

Clementine Ford is a Big Gay Homo.

GET EXCITED. Clementine Ford, Cybill Shepard’s Clementine Ford came out in the March issue of DIVA magazine. Here’s the dykalicious cover:

So, if you don’t remember, Clementine was another heart broken by Shane on the fifth season of the L-word.

Now, we can’t just oogle, because she said this in the article:

“ I never want to put a label on my self — but knowing that not everyone comes from such a liberal place, when something like Prop 8 comes out, you realize it’s important to stand up and be counted. A little gay kid in a small town is more important than whether I want a label.”

Now, I keep hearing and I agree with the fact that being out is helping everyone in the gay community. It just helps to be seen and to have people know you and know that not all gay people are gross. I mean, some are, but so are some straight people, too, therefore that argument is in valid. The Mormons, for example; all straight, mostly all gross.

And I’m working on that myself. I like to live my life by what Dr. Seuss told me when I was little: “A person’s a person, no matter how small.” We are people, people. And no matter how condescending, abrasive and dismissive I can be, I feel Dr. Seuss can solve all our problems if we just listen. We’re all people. Step off.


P.S Don't Forget to vote for us in the Lezzy's! Nominations end Monday!!!


UPDATE: According to my sources: "The label Clementine used in the magazine to describe herself is "out" and the article implies the person she's currently dating is a woman. So it's not clear whether she identifies as bisexual or gay, but either way, it's good for queer visibility!"

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment: