Tuesday, October 6

I Find Ray Mabus Strangely Attractive



For those of us who don't know things about high ranking government officials (me included), Ray Mabus is the Secretary of the Navy. Of the U.S. He is also in charge of the Marines and he used to be the Governor of Mississippi, and he was on Jon Stewart yesterday and he was all charming and kind of talked like Clinton, who is one of J Bear's older crushes. And he is HOT. Here he is on The Daily Show:

The Daily Show With Jon StewartMon - Thurs 11p / 10c
Ray Mabus
www.thedailyshow.com
Daily Show
Full Episodes
Political HumorRon Paul Interview


Pretty fucking charming, right? I like his attitude of like "Oh, the Navy and the Marines will do whatever they're ordered to do. And we'll get it fucking done. Hoo Rah." I think I may gravitate towards him because I like smart men and I don't mind a bit of a drawl. Because I know you're fascinated, here are some other older guys I think are hot but, you know, am weirded out by that fact:

Keith Olbermann

He's a crazy liberal. A little more crazy than I, but much better read. Plus he can do a rant or a speech like the best of 'em, like this one on Proposition 8 (may it be despised forever).



I teared up the first time I saw it, then watched it a dozen more times like the obsessive person I am. Next:

Bill Maher


God, he looks so Jewish. Maybe that's the attraction. He's an even crazier liberal. This guy is so liberal that he hates all packaged food and thinks the things you get in the grocery store are just as bad as McDonalds, plus he's an incredibly vocal Athiest. You gotta love that, right? New Rules below.



Jon Stewart


Oh now this one's too easy but come on, give me a break. Who DOESN'T love him? This is where I get my damn news most of the time. (Hey, Keith is an hour long, I don't have that kind of time. I have old Scrubs episodes to watch. And we don't get HBO.) Here's another clip of him talking about how the fucking Democrats in Congress can't get their shit together and make things happen and are flailing on environmental cleanup, and mocking John Kerry a little bit (NOT HOT):
The Daily Show With Jon StewartMon - Thurs 11p / 10c
Carbon Copout
www.thedailyshow.com
Daily Show
Full Episodes
Political HumorRon Paul Interview


Then there's the Silver Fox, A Coop, who sadly (for me, but happy for him) is pretty much a big ol' gay. What's with me and the news casters of sorts? Plus there are the typical choices - Denzel, George, both of the Mc-eamy's. What's the obsession? I dunno, but I'm sure this list will be a comfort to whoever I end up marrying because he won't have to worry about going gray. Just losing his hair.

Glee post coming soon, I promise. Love stories take time.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments:

Post a Comment