Monday, May 25

Obsessive Much? Andy Samberg


Ok, who's surprised that Katie D. loves Andy Samberg? He's funny, he knows and works with Justin Timberlake, he was adorable on Ellen, and he's JEWISH. COME ON. He's also all jaw-liney and wears glasses and has that great Jew hair... swoon. Shockingly, he's not like 22 as he appears. He's really 30. Weird, I know. I never thought he's be older than Justin (who is 8 years older than me (28), which I realized when I was 8 and he was 16 and I decided that it was an ok age difference and we could still get married when I got older. Yeah, I plotted then too) but you learn new things every day. For instance, a little while ago, on Mother's Day, I realized that he and Justin did a sequel to their hit song and loving ballad "Dick in a Box" which is called "Mother Lover." (Below.) Then today, I learned that he will be starring in the film adaptation of Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs, which is a FUCKING PHENOMENAL children's book that I take to camp with me and read to small children during down time. Classic weather-borne food debacle. Anyway, he's fantastic, if you don't love him you should, watch the clip and enjoy Susan Sarandon. Also, Justin should give up already and just join SNL, he's on there all the fucking time. Omeletteville, anyone?


Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment:

  1. Ah! Cloudy with a chance of meatballs! Best childrens book EVER. I totally freaked when I went to see Up last night (SEE IT)cause there were posters, AND a 3-D Trailer! Sweet!

    ReplyDelete