Friday, June 11

Feminine Friday: Arianna Huffington

So as I get more and more pissed about this whole oil spill deal, I often turn to Keith for comfort - not that he has anything comforting to say, but I like seeing that someone is keeping up a count of how long it's been since the explosion and, I don't know, there's something nice about knowing that Keith is as angry as CK and I are. Anyway, so he has pretty much daily guests on talking about the oil spill from every angle, and one of last night's guests was the Co-Founder and Editor in Chief of the Huffington Post, Arianna Huffington. So not only do I like her because HuffPo publishes some cool shit, but I newly LOVE her because her voice sounds just like the mom from the Aristocats! In other words, she is the epitome of elegance and poise. Please watch and enjoy.

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments:

Post a Comment